Do you suffer from headaches, migraines and broken teeth? Are you grinding your teeth? Does your jaw click and pop? Do you get lockjaw? You might need Splint Therapy! For the best jaw assessment and splint advice in West Ryde, Meadowbank, Eastwood, Epping and all of Ryde, Call Smiles of Ryde now on 98742154 or click here to book immediately online.
Onsite parking is available; we are conveniently located at 913 Victoria Rd West Ryde 2114. For directions, click here. For anything else, contact us.
What services do we provide?
At Smiles of Ryde Dental Surgery, Dr Danilo’s comprehensive examination process and state-of-the-art digital technology allow him to identify bite and jaw joint disease.
This thorough bite assessment is then used to take measurements and design and fabricate a custom-made splint to ensure your jaw is protected and provide you with complete and comprehensive protection.
What are the process and steps?
At Smiles of Ryde Dental Surgery, the process of Splint Therapy is as follows:
· Step 1 – Ask the patient questions about the issues they have been having
· Step 2 – Jaw assessment, measurements, photographs and digital impressions
· Step 3 – Comprehensive discussion which includes specific 3D animations to easily explain why this situation has occurred and how we can help to solve this issue for you.
· Step 4 – We design and custom-make your Splint
· Step 5 – We fit and, if needed, adjust your Splint. Care and maintenance of the Splint is discussed. It is best to bring the Splint to every dental 6 monthly checkup.
Who needs a Splint
If you are suffering from any of these symptoms, you may have TMJ and will benefit significantly from a splint:
· Headaches or migraines
· Teeth clenching and or grinding
· Clicking and or popping of the jaw,
· sore jaw muscles
· Chipped, cracked and broken teeth
What are the payment options?
We have HICAPS facilities that allow you to claim immediately from your health fund and take all major credit cards. We provide Afterpay and more extensive payment plan options to suit your needs. For more information on payment options, contact us.
Why choose us?
At Smiles of Ryde dental surgery, Dr Danilo Strumendo has a particular interest in the jaw; he is highly trained in the jaw function and has had advanced training in Jaw function from the Illustrious and Prestigious Dawson Academy of Florida. We use the best scientifically-based techniques to ensure you have the best care.
Most dentists will say that splints will last 3 to 5 years. Our Splints will last well over 10 years! In fact, we have never had to make a new splint for a patient who has
chewed through their Splint. (beware, we make lots of replacement splints when the dog has chewed it, Splints make yummy chew toys!!)
We have been providing the very best Splint Therapy to West Ryde, Eastwood, Epping, and Meadowbank residents for many years with spectacular results.